A Proof-of-concept, Open Label Study to Assess Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of KAF156 in Adult Patients With Acute, Uncomplicated Plasmodium Falciparum or Vivax Malaria Mono-infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs KAF 156 (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria; Vivax malaria
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 22 Sep 2016 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine
- 22 Sep 2016 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine, according to a Novartis media release.
- 07 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.