Efficacy of Recombinant Human Clara Cell Protein (rhCC10) Administered to Premature Neonates With Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Uteroglobin (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Bronchopulmonary dysplasia; Cough; Respiratory distress syndrome; Respiratory tract infections; Wheezing
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Therabron Therapeutics
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 12 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.