An international, multicenter, randomized, evaluator-blinded, no-treatment controlled, parallel-group study to assess the efficacy and safety of once daily nitisinone in patients with alkaptonuria after 12 months of treatment, followed by an additional 36-month treatment period.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nitisinone (Primary)
- Indications Inborn error amino acid metabolic disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 17 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2015 to 1 Mar 2015 as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 10 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 31 Mar 2015 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.