A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicentre Phase II Study to Compare the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Olaparib Versus Placebo When Given in Addition to Abiraterone Treatment in Patients With Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer Who Have Received Prior Chemotherapy Containing Docetaxel
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Abiraterone; Prednisolone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Sep 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Aug 2017 to 22 Sep 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated