A Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Three Part Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Treatment With Single and Repeat Doses of Inhaled RV1162 in Healthy Subjects and Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RV 1162 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors RespiVert
- 18 May 2016 Results presented at the 112th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 19 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.