A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy Of Eculizumab In Patients With Relapsing Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary)
- Indications Neuromyelitis optica
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREVENT
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Oct 2017 According to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to report data in the second quarter of 2018.
- 26 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Jul 2017 According to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release, company expects to complete enrollment in 2017 and to report data in 2018.