A Prospective, Two-Staged, Single-Masked Study to Evaluate the Effect of ESBA1008 Applied by Microvolume Injection or Infusion in Subjects With Exudative Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brolucizumab (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 24 Feb 2016 No.of arms changed from 4 to 5 in which all patients are receiving Ranibizumab 0.5 mg in 50 microlitre as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.