A Phase IV, Randomised, Controlled, Single Masked Study Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Ranibizumab "Inject and Extend" Using an Intensive Retinal Fluid Retreatment Regimen Compared to a Relaxed Retinal Fluid Retreatment Regimen in Patients With Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLUID
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 22 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 30 Mar 2017.
- 28 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 30 Mar 2017.