A Principal Open-label Study to Assess the Prognostic Usefulness of Flutemetamol (18F) Injection for Identifying Subjects With Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment Who Will Convert to Clinically Probable Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Flutemetamol-F-18 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Sponsors GE Healthcare
- 10 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jul 2014 Results published in a GE Healthcare Media Release.
- 05 Nov 2013 New trial record