An international, double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled phase IIb trial to assess the efficacy, safety, and pharmacokinetics of GNbAC1 in patients with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GNbAC1 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHANGE-MS
- Sponsors GeNeuro
- 13 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 260 to 270.
- 04 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Dec 2016 According to a Servier media release, primary results after 6 months of this trial are expected in Q4 2017.