An international, double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled phase IIb trial to assess the efficacy, safety, and pharmacokinetics of GNbAC1 in patients with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GNbAC1 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHANGE-MS
- Sponsors GeNeuro
- 28 Aug 2017 According to a GeNeuro media release, Prof Hans-Peter Hartung from the University Hospital Dusseldorf is the principal investigator of this study.
- 28 Aug 2017 According to a GeNeuro media release, this trial will continue as planned and final results are expected in the first quarter of 2018.
- 28 Aug 2017 Six-month results published in a GeNeuro Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History