A Retrospective, Observational, Noninterventional Data Collection Study for Patients With Molybdenum Cofactor Deficiency Who Have Been Previously Treated With Cyclic Pyranopterin Monophosphate (cPMP)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclic pyranopterin monophosphate (Primary)
- Indications Molybdenum cofactor deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 17 Nov 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 11 to 15.
- 17 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Oct 2014.