A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy of two different dose levels of orvepitant (10 and 30 mg) compared with placebo on EGFRi-induced intense pruritus in oncology subjects (The RELIEVE 1 Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Orvepitant (Primary)
- Indications Pruritus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RELIEVE-1
- Sponsors NeRRe Therapeutics
- 19 Dec 2015 According to European Clinical Trials Database record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 24 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per UKCRN record.
- 06 Nov 2013 New trial record