Switching Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis Patients Treated With Natalizumab at Risk for Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy to Teriflunomide: Is This Safe and Effective?
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Teriflunomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of patients completing at least 6 months of teriflunomide therapy (n=49) presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 24 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 24 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.