Study of COmparative Treatments for REtinal Vein Occlusion 2 [SCORE2]: a Multicenter, Prospective, Randomized Non-inferiority Trial of Eyes With Macular Edema Secondary to Central Retinal Vein Occlusion, Comparing Intravitreal Bevacizumab Every 4 Weeks With Intravitreal Aflibercept Every 4 Weeks
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Retinal oedema; Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCORE2
- 28 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 22 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 02 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.