A 24-Week, Open Label, Phase IV Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy of Pioglitazone 30 mg in Patients With Inadequately Controlled Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Treated With Stable Triple Oral Therapy of Metformin, Sulfonylurea, and Pioglitazone 15 Mg (ADD Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADD
- Sponsors Takeda
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.