A Principal, Open-Label, Single Center Study to Validate the Detection of Cerebral Cortical Amyloid With Flutemetamol (18F) Injection in Subjects Previously Biopsied
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Flutemetamol-F-18 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Sponsors GE Healthcare
- 30 Jun 2014 The CHMP of the EMA provided a positive opinion on the MAA for Vizamyl indicated for PET imaging of the brain to estimate beta amyloid neuritic plaque density in patients evaluated for Alzheimer's disease.
- 06 Nov 2013 New trial record
- 25 Oct 2013 Data presented at Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2012 (AAIC-2012) and the American Academy of Neurology's (AAN) 64th Annual Meeting, according to GE Healthcare.