A Phase II, Multicenter Study of the EZH2 Inhibitor Tazemetostat in Adult Subjects With INI1-Negative Tumors or Relapsed/Refractory Synovial Sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tazemetostat (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma; Rhabdoid tumour; Solid tumours; Synovial sarcoma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Epizyme
- 04 Aug 2017 According to an Epizyme media release, the company completed enrollment in the epithelioid sarcoma (ES) cohort in Jul 2017.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=33) aseessing safety and efficacy in patients with synovial sarcoma presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2017 Preliminary results (n=31) aseessing safety and efficacy in patients with INI1 negative epithelioid sarcoma presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History