A Phase II, Multicenter Study of the EZH2 Inhibitor Tazemetostat in Adult Subjects With INI1-Negative Tumors or Relapsed/Refractory Synovial Sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tazemetostat (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma; Rhabdoid tumour; Solid tumours; Synovial sarcoma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Epizyme
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 250.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History