A Phase II, Multicenter Study of the EZH2 Inhibitor Tazemetostat in Adult Subjects With INI1-Negative Tumors or Relapsed/Refractory Synovial Sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tazemetostat (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma; Rhabdoid tumour; Solid tumours; Synovial sarcoma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Epizyme
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an Epizyme media release, data from the study will be presented during a plenary session at the Connective Tissue Oncology Society (CTOS) Annual Meeting 2017.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an Epizyme media release, the company has added a separate cohort to enroll adults with chordoma, due to the high rate of enrollment of these patients in the other INI1-negative cohort.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an Epizyme media release, the patients in rhabdoid tumor cohort and other INI1-negative tumor cohort have both surpassed their futility assessment. The company is continuing to enroll and monitor patients in these arms and plans to present updated data from this study in 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History