GENETIC-AF - A Genotype-Directed Comparative Effectiveness Trial of Bucindolol and Toprol-XL for Prevention of Symptomatic Atrial Fibrillation/Atrial Flutter in Patients With Heart Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bucindolol (Primary) ; Metoprolol succinate
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Atrial flutter; Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GENETIC-AF
- Sponsors ARCA biopharma Inc
- 16 Aug 2017 According to an ARCA Biopharma media release, enrollment in the phase IIb portion of the trial has been completed. Two-hundred sixty-seven patients were randomized into the trial.
- 09 Aug 2017 According to an ARCA Biopharma media release, to maintain the integrity of this trial the unblinded statistical data available to the DSMB has not and will not be disclosed to the company, the trial leadership, or the investigators until the trial is complete.
- 09 Aug 2017 According to an ARCA Biopharma media release, top-line Phase 2B data expected in the first quarter of 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History