GENETIC-AF - A Genotype-Directed Comparative Effectiveness Trial of Bucindolol and Toprol-XL for Prevention of Symptomatic Atrial Fibrillation/Atrial Flutter in Patients With Heart Failure
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bucindolol (Primary) ; Metoprolol succinate
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Atrial flutter; Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GENETIC-AF
- Sponsors ARCA biopharma Inc
- 10 Sep 2017 This trial is dicontinued in Bulgaria.
- 17 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Aug 2017 According to an ARCA Biopharma media release, enrollment in the phase IIb portion of the trial has been completed. Two-hundred sixty-seven patients were randomized into the trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History