A Randomized, Global, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Once-daily Oral Avatrombopag for the Treatment of Adults With Thrombocytopenia Associated With Liver Disease Prior to an Elective Procedure
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avatrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Adapt I
- Sponsors Dova Pharmaceuticals; Eisai Inc
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a Dova Pharmaceuticals media release, data from ADAPT-1 and ADAPT-2 trials has been accepted for presentation at the American Association for the Study of Liver Disease Annual Meeting
- 19 May 2016 According to a PBM media release, this phase III study is conducted under a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as a potential treatment for thrombocytopenia in patients with chronic liver disease undergoing an elective procedure.
- 02 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials. gov record.