Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Safety and Tolerability of Multiple Dose Regimens of MT-3724 for the Treatment of Patients with Relapsed Non-Hodgkin's B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MT 3724 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Molecular Templates
- 30 Aug 2017 According to a Molecular Templates media release, An expansion arm of the Phase 1 study focused on relapsed and refractory diffuse large lymphoma patients is set to commence enrollment.
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History