Drug utilisation registry for Teflaro (ceftaroline fosamil)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftaroline fosamil (Primary)
- Indications Bacteraemia; Community-acquired pneumonia; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Nosocomial pneumonia; Osteomyelitis; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAPTURE
- Sponsors Cerexa; Forest Laboratories
- 04 Oct 2017 According to an Allergan media release, data from the study will be presented At IDWeek 2017.
- 31 May 2017 According to an Allergan media release, data from this study will be presented at at the upcoming American Society for Microbiology (ASM) 2017.
- 30 Oct 2016 Results (n=85) assessing the effect of ceftaroline fosamil in hospital acquired pneumonia and ventilator associated pneumonia patients, presented at the IDWeek 2016