A Phase II, Randomized, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study, With an Open-Label Extension, to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of E5501 in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Related Thrombocytopenia Who Are Potential Candidates for Antiviral Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Avatrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 09 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Apr 2014.
- 10 Nov 2013 New trial record