A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of SBC-102 in Patients With Lysosomal Acid Lipase Deficiency
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sebelipase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Wolman disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARISE
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals; Synageva BioPharma
- 11 Nov 2016 Data from this trial presented at The Liver Meeting 2016, the annual meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD), as per an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Nov 2016 Long-term data published in an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 06 Oct 2016 According to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release, long-term data from an open label extension phase (n=65) at 52 weeks were reported in a poster presentation at the 5th World Congress of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (WCPGHAN).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History