A 52-week, Multi-centre, Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel-group, no Treatment Controlled (Open-label) Trial Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Two Doses of NN-220 in Short Stature With Noonan Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Somatropin (Primary)
- Indications Short stature
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 5 Jul 2018 to 6 Jul 2018.
- 27 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 26 Jun 2018.
- 23 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jul 2018 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.