A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitor PCI-32765 (Ibrutinib) Versus Rituximab in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRILLIANCE
- Sponsors Janssen; Janssen Research & Development
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 22 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.