A Phase 1b, Multi-center, Non-randomized, Open Label, Dose Escalation Design Study of Regorafenib (BAY73-4506) in Combination With Cetuximab in Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors Who Are Not Candidates for Standard Therapy or in Whom Regorafenib or Cetuximab is Considered as a Standard Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 02 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 26 Oct 2017.
- 02 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 10 Aug 2017.
- 04 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History