Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (GSK2282512A) in Children 6 to 35 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2282512A (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Nov 2016 According to a GSK media release, based on the data from this and other three studies, the US FDA approved supplemental Biologics License Application for FluLaval Quadrivalent (Influenza Vaccine) for use in children of 6 months and older.
- 07 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.