A Phase-3, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-masked, Sham-controlled Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Intravitreal VEGF Trap-Eye in Subjects With Choroidal Neovascularization Secondary to Pathologic Myopia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Myrror
- Sponsors Bayer
- 30 Oct 2015 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, aflibercept solution for injection (EYLEA) was approved in Europe by EMA for the treatment of visual impairment due to myopic choroidal neovascularization.
- 25 Sep 2015 According to a Bayer Healthcare media release, the European Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has recommended aflibercept solution for injection into the eye for the treatment of visual impairment due to myopic choroidal neovascularization for approval in the EU based on the results of this trial.
- 01 Jun 2015 Results published in the Ophthalmology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History