Phase II study of dasatinib (DA) in combination with chemotherapy and allogeneic stem cell transplantation (SCT) for newly diagnosed Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia by Japan Acute Leukemia Study Group (JALSG Ph+ALL213)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Prednisolone
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Nov 2013 New trial record
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as rreported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.