In patients with systemic and/or cutaneous mastocytosis, is omalizumab (Xolair) in addition to standard care more effective in the management of symptoms than standard care alone? A randomized, placebo-controlled, double blind, parallel design study
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic mastocytosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 11 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2016 to 22 Jun 2017.
- 31 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.