The examination of effects of switching to GLP-1 analog liraglutide or adding on insulin glargine once daily for type 2 diabetes controlled insufficiently by DPP-4 inhibitors and other oral anti-diabetic agents combination (multicenter study).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary) ; Liraglutide
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOOST-G
- 20 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 03 Jun 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 60, according to University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 13 Nov 2013 New trial record