A Randomized Double-masked, Phase III Study Assessing Ranibizumab Intravitreal Injections Versus Sham Control in Patients With Visual Impairment Due to Macular Edema (ME) Secondary to Central Retinal Vein Occlusion (CRVO) [Camellia]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Retinal oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Camellia
- Sponsors Novartis
- 30 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016.