A Phase 3, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Prospective, Multicenter Study With Oral Ferric Maltol for the Treatment of Iron Deficiency Anemia in Subjects With Chronic Kidney Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric maltol (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AEGIS CKD; AEGIS-3
- Sponsors Iron Therapeutics; Shield Therapeutics
- 10 Oct 2017 According to a Shield Therapeutics media release, top-line data, based on the 16-week primary endpoint, is anticipated early in the first quarter of 2018.
- 10 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Shield Therapeutics media release.
- 03 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.