A Phase 3, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Prospective, Multicenter Study With Oral Ferric Maltol for the Treatment of Iron Deficiency Anemia in Subjects With Chronic Kidney Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric maltol (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AEGIS CKD; AEGIS-3
- Sponsors Iron Therapeutics; Shield Therapeutics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Sep 2016 According to a Shield Therapeutics media release, first patient is expected to enrol during Q4-2016.