A Post-market Registry of Patients With de Novo Lesions in Previously Untreated Vessels Treated With Absorb BVS
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABSORB UK
- Sponsors Abbott Vascular
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Sep 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.