An Open-label Safety and Efficacy Study of VY-AADC01 Administered by MRI-Guided Convective Infusion Into the Putamen of Subjects With Parkinson's Disease With Fluctuating Responses to Levodopa
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AAV-hAADC (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Voyager Therapeutics
- 06 Oct 2017 According to a Voyager Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the Congress of the European Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ESGCT) 2017.
- 06 Sep 2017 According to a Voyager Therapeutics media release, the company plans to report updated results from this trial during the first quarter of 2018.
- 06 Sep 2017 According to a voyager Therapeutics media release, results of this trial support the use of either dose of VY-AADC01 administered in Cohort 2 or Cohort 3 for a planned pivotal trial (see profile 288503).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History