An Open-label Safety and Efficacy Study of VY-AADC01 Administered by MRI-Guided Convective Infusion Into the Putamen of Subjects With Parkinson's Disease With Fluctuating Responses to Levodopa
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AAV-hAADC (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Voyager Therapeutics
- 10 May 2017 According to a Voyager Therapeutics media release, data from this and another study ( CTP700279672) will help inform the design of a planned phase 2 trial (CTP700278957).
- 25 Apr 2017 According to a Voyager Therapeutics media release, Interim results from cohorts 1 and 2 were presented at the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) Meeting.
- 25 Apr 2017 According to a Voyager Therapeutics media release, Interim results from cohorts 1 and 2 were presented at the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History