A Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, 4-Week, Multiple-Dose, Proof-of-Mechanism Study in Subjects With Prodromal Alzheimer's Disease Investigating the Effects of JNJ-54861911 on Abeta Processing in CSF and Plasma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 54861911 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.