Intraocular Pressure and Tolerability Study of Preservative Free Bimatoprost 0.03% Unit Dose (BUDPF) or Preservative Free Latanoprost 0.005% Unit Dose (LUDPF) (Monoprost) in Patients With Ocular Hypertension or Glaucoma: A Randomized, Single Masked, 3 Month Cross-over, Investigator Led, European Multicentre Trial (SPORT)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bimatoprost (Primary) ; Latanoprost
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPORT
- 17 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.