A Randomized Phase II Study of Fulvestrant in Combination with the dual mTOR Inhibitor AZD2014 or Everolimus or Fulvestrant alone in Estrogen Receptor-Positive Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Vistusertib (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MANTA
- 12 Dec 2015 Trial design presented at the 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 11 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 59% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 04 Oct 2015 Accrual to date is 50% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.