A Phase I/II Study of Pomalidomide (CC-4047), Dexamethasone and Romidepsin in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (Romi Poma)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Romidepsin (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Romi Poma
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Nov 2013 New trial record
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.