Immunogenicity, Safety and Reactogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Hib-MenCY-TT (MenHibrix®) Vaccine 792014 Compared to Merck & Co, Inc. Haemophilus b Conjugate Vaccine (Meningococcal Protein Conjugate) Vaccine in Healthy Infants and Toddlers
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-meningococcal vaccine groups C and Y conjugate (Primary) ; DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated; Hib vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; RIX 4414
- Indications Hepatitis A; Hepatitis B; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.