A Multinational, Randomized, Phase III Study of XELIRI with/without Bevacizumab versus FOLFIRI with/without Bevacizumab as Second-line Therapy in Patients with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AXEPT
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 21 Jan 2017 Results (n=625, Data cut off August 31, 2016) assessing safety and tolerability, presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium