A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Intravenously Administered PRT064445 After Dosing to Steady State With One of Four Direct/Indirect fXa Inhibitors in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Andexanet alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemorrhage
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept; Registrational
- Sponsors Portola Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Feb 2016 Pooled analysis (n=298) of 3 trials, including this and 2 other studies [ANNEXA-A and ANNEXA-R] were presented at the 41st International Stroke Conference.
- 30 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTraisl.gov record.
- 06 Aug 2014 According to a Portola Pharmaceuticals media release, proof-of-concept data with edoxaban are anticipated in 2014.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History