A Six Month Double Blind Randomized Placebo Controlled Trial Followed by Each Arm Being Converted to Oral Nintedanib 150 mg Twice Daily Comparing the Effect on High Resolution Computerized Tomography Quantitative Lung Fibrosis Score, Lung Function, Six Minute Walk Test Distance and St. George's Respiratory Questionnaire After Six Months of Treatment in Patients With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis With Continued Evaluations Over a Period of up to Eighteen Months
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 04 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 23 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Oct 2016.
- 23 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.