A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Single Dose Study in Healthy Subjects to Determine the Immune Response to Systemic and Mucosal Antigenic Challenge in the Presence of Vedolizumab
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vedolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Millennium
- 07 Feb 2017 Pooled results assessing pregnancy outcomes from six clinical studies and post marketing safety data published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 24 Apr 2014 Primary endpoint 'Immunological-response-rate' has been met.
- 24 Apr 2014 Results published in the Gut.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History