A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled Study in Older Subjects to Assess Safety and the Reversal of Apixaban Anticoagulation With Intravenously Administered Andexanet Alfa
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Andexanet alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemorrhage
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANNEXA-A
- Sponsors Portola Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Aug 2017 According to a Portola Pharmaceuticals media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has found its resubmitted Biologics License Application (BLA) of AndexXa (andexanet alfa) to be acceptable for review, with an action due date of February 2, 2018.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Portola Pharmaceuticals media release, the company resubmitted a Biologics License Application (BLA) to the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) of the U.S. FDA for of AndexXa (andexanet alfa). The resubmission includes supplemental information primarily related to manufacturing, as requested by the FDA in a complete response letter (CRL) issued to Portola in August 2016.
- 13 Oct 2016 According to a Portola Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to resubmit a Biologics License Application (BLA), AndexXa in 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History