A Multi Center Extension Study of PRX-102 Administered by Intravenous Infusions Every 2 Weeks for 24 Months to Adult Fabry Patients [EXTENSION OF 700239938]
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegunigalsidase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Fabry's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Protalix Biotherapeutics
- 27 Nov 2017 Results presented in a Protalix Biotherapeutics media release.
- 27 Nov 2017 According to a Protalix Biotherapeutics media release, results from this trial were presented at the New Horizons in Fabry Disease Conference.
- 20 Nov 2017 According to a Protalix BioTherapeutics media release, data will be presented at at the New Horizons in Fabry Disease Conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History