Phase 1 Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of CXD101 Given Orally (Twice Daily Dosing for 5 Consecutive Days in a 21-day Period) in Patients With Advanced Malignancies Expressing the Biomarker HR23B
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CXD 101 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Myeloma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 06 Dec 2016 Preliminary results (n=36) assessing safety and activity in relapsed or refractory Hodgkin and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma patients, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 20 Oct 2016 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History